Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Get Ready!

Good afternoon, Charlotte!

I did want to make sure that you all were aware of the Charlotte Emergency Management office's hazard mitigation survey. As glamorous as I know that sounds, it really is a great resource for them to get information from you that will help them focus their efforts in the coming year. Your input is incredibly valuable, so please, if you have a free moment, the survey takes only five minutes. (I just went through it myself.) Please click this link and take the quick survey!

Also, because you're helping the Emergency Management office to GET READY, I had to toss The Temptations' song on this post with the survey. Enjoy, and if you're like me, listen to it twenty times at your desk to help power through the day. (I'm on repeat #3 right now.)


Stay safe, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment