Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Bad Dreams (and Some Other Things We Hope Never Happen)

Good afternoon, Charlotte!

I know I can tend to harp on the prevalence and effect of house fires and what we need to know and do to be prepared should the unthinkable happen and we have only two minutes to get out of a house fire (yes, the Red Cross estimates we generally have a two minute average to escape). While I hope I am not being too obsessive regarding the topic, I wanted to pass along this survey sent out by the Red Cross. It has only five multiple-choice questions about what you, as a potential future client of the Red Cross should tragedy strike, value and believe about house fires and the Red Cross' response.

Please click here to participate in the super short survey!

Further, here is a link to a fire safety and preparedness checklist from Red Cross for your perusal!

And, since you know how I feel about some good jams, here's a more current tune for a wonderful afternoon. Thanks for your participation in the survey and any preventative fire safety efforts you make in the coming days, and please stay safe, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment