Friday, January 9, 2015

The End of the World as We Know It! (Do You Feel Fine?)

Good afternoon, Charlotte!

I came across this article that was published in The Economist back when everyone had time off for the holiday, and I wanted to share it with all of you. While this takes a look at preparing for the end of civilization with a pretty hefty suspicion of a government collapse and national descent into chaos, it's still a grand idea to be ready if emergency response cannot make it to you immediately after a disaster. This is exactly why we keep at a very minimum three days worth of food, water, and other necessities in a home emergency preparedness kit. Also, the subheadings are lines from "I Will Survive," and if nothing else, that kept me happy and engaged as I read. Definitely an interesting article, complete with pieces everyone can learn from, even a cock-eyed optimist like me.

Click here to access the article via The Economist!

And since they actually brought up the song before I had a chance to, here's a little something for your day:


No comments:

Post a Comment