Monday, January 5, 2015

Psycho Killer! (And Other Lessons Regarding Terrorism)

Good afternoon, Charlotte!

Since I am taking a free class through Coursera to better understand terrorism and the threat of man-made disasters (not all disasters are caused by weather, unfortunately), I figured I would share the wealth of resources and knowledge offered by Coursera in partnership with the University of Maryland. Click here to check out this class, Understanding Terrorism and the Terrorist Threat, and feel free to join me on my journey to emergency preparedness nirvana. It promises to be a good time, and I'd love to interact with people here locally in the Charlotte community while in the class, in addition to the student participants from across the world. It promises to be an interesting and engaging class, and I hope you'll join me!

And since I don't know how not to add some wacky music, here's some Talking Heads to make your day even brighter:


Stay safe, Queen City!

No comments:

Post a Comment